2nd Tracks Jobs -
The store was opened in November of 2009 by Ben Johnson and Katy Jackson as a small gear consignment shop in Salt Lake City. The Mom and Pop shop's goal has always been to recycle people's unused/unwanted quality gear and get it into the hands of someone who will really use it and appreciate it.
We pride ourselves in our laid back working environment and emphasize the importance of work and play. 2nd Tracks employees are coworkers and friends who like to go on rides after work together or rip laps on their days off. If this sounds like the type of organization that you'd like to be a part of, take a look at our available positions and fill out the contact form.
Special Positions Currently Available:
Bike Mechanic - 2nd Tracks Millcreek, UT
If you are a bike mechanic looking for a seasonal job (can be year round if you have ski tech experience) with great perks and a fun working environment, we have the job for you. Join the 2nd Tracks team at our Millcreek location.
Essential Job Functions
- Build and maintain bikes of all types
- Use inventory/warehouse management software.
- Inspect products for defects and damages and report any discrepancies.
- Maintain a clean, organized and safe working environment and optimize space utilization.
- Ability to stand/walk for extended periods of time, necessary to fulfill daily operations.
- Ability to reach overhead, bend, squat, kneel, and carry product.
- Ability to walk up and down ladders, carrying boxes, product, and other necessary store related items.
- Ability to safely lift boxes up to 65 lbs.
- High School Diploma or higher.
- Must have good organizational, time management, problem solving, and team player skills.
- Must have accuracy and attention to detail.
- Must have effective communication skills.
- Must be self-motivated.
- Ability to operate forklift, hand truck, pallet jack and other warehouse equipment – not required, but helpful.
If interested, please email resume to email@example.com
Retail Sales Associate - 2nd Tracks Millcreek, UT
Are you an outgoing, talkative, gear head? Does talking to people about skis snowboards and bikes get you amped? Come work at 2nd Tracks Millcreek. We are looking for full time year around help
We are looking for a:
- Great socializer who enjoys talking to people of all walks of life
- Skiier, snowboarder, biker, or outdoor enthusiast with knowledge about the equipment involved
- Patient salesperson who can respect that everyone starts somewhere in any sport
- Gear-head who enjoys learning, using, and explaining industry terminology with coworkers and customers
- Effective communication with manager
- Able to stand on feet for whole shift
- Learn and operate point of sale system and cash register
- Assisting several customers at once by balancing time
- Able to lift 35 lbs
If interested, please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or bring it to the store to apply in person.