2nd Tracks Jobs -
The store was opened in November of 2009 by Ben Johnson and Katy Jackson as a small gear consignment shop in Salt Lake City. The Mom and Pop shop's goal has always been to recycle people's unused/unwanted quality gear and get it into the hands of someone who will really use it and appreciate it.
We pride ourselves in our laid back working environment and emphasize the importance of work and play. 2nd Tracks employees are coworkers and friends who like to go on rides after work together or rip laps on their days off. If this sounds like the type of organization that you'd like to be a part of, take a look at our available positions and fill out the contact form.
Positions Currently Available:
Retail Sales Associate
We are hiring sales associates for all four of our locations at this time. If you love the outdoors, work well with others and thrive in a fast-paced, customer service environment, then we want you!
- Assist customers in store with all aspects of the shopping process (picking out skis, boots, ringing them out)
- Be able to work as part of a team to facilitate a good customer experience
- Must be able to work weekends and holidays
- Ability to stand/walk for extended periods of time, necessary to fulfill daily tasks.
- Ability to reach overhead, bend, squat, kneel, and carry product around the store.
- Ability to walk up and down ladders, carrying boxes, product, and other necessary store related items.
- Ability to perform in-store maintenance responsibilities: sweep, vacuum, empty trash, clean.
- Ability to safely lift boxes up to 65 lbs.
- High School Diploma or higher.
- Good working knowledge of current ski, snowboard, and bike product.
- Must have good attention to detail, organizational, time management, problem-solving, and team player skills.
- Must have effective communication skills.
- Must be self-motivated.
- Past experience in retail is ideal and work within the industry is preferred, but not required.
Retail Boot Fitter
As an extension of the retail sales associate above, any person with experience in ski boot fitting would be encouraged to apply for a position at any of our locations with a higher rate of compensation.
Binding Technician/Ski Mounter/Dedicated Rental Person
As an extension of the retail sales associate above, any person with experience in mounting skis and working in a ski rental environment would be encouraged to apply for a position at any of our locations with a higher rate of compensation.